Siprocaf’s goal is not just to pass down the traditional Italian coffee know-how and culture but also to inspire the baristas to offer a unique experience into the Canadian market.
We offer strategic courses and services so you can prepare and serve a complete range of delightful coffees. We use classic techniques to prepare espressos and cappuccinos, as well as innovative techniques to prepare trendy beverages such as the macchiato and the brasiliano among others, and the extraordinary latte art, which allows you to design on coffee and chocolate and create your own art. Make yourself stand out from competitors, increase customer satisfaction and boost up your profits.
PROFESSIONAL COFFEE CONSULTANCY
- Global evaluation of your coffee business needs
- General coffee organization and operation
- Personalized assistance to start operating or redesigning your coffee business
- Create and launch a complete and personalized coffee line.
- Equipment maintenance services
- Adjusting your espresso machine
- Purifying your espresso machine
- Cleaning and maintaining your grinder and espresso machine.
- Barista training
- Coffee quality control
- Operating espresso machines
- Perfect espresso extraction
- Milk texturing
- Beverage preparation & presentation.
- One day barista services
Blow up your party or event and impress your guests adding it a touch of class! We can offer them real Italian specialized beverages, served on the spot by a professional barista.
ALL THE SECRETS ABOUT COFFEE:
This course will allow you to penetrate into the fascinating world of coffee, from the plant species to the perfect coffee cup. You will discover all the steps to deliver a real Italian espresso. Students will receive “All the secrets about coffee” certificate awarded by Siprocaf.
L’ARTE NEL LATTE:
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON AND THEORETICAL COURSE.
- Coffee art techniques
- Perfecting silky milk
- Mixing crema and silky milk
- Layering on coffee and chocolate
- Creating your own masterpieces.
Students will receive “L’arte nel latte” certificate awarded by Siprocaf.
BARISTA, BEHAVIOR & SERVICE METHODS:
This course is specially designed to show you the ideal behaviors and skills needed in this industry to understand, to impress and to increase the loyalty of your customers.
Students will receive a “Barista, behavior & service methods” certificate awarded by Siprocaf.
PROFESSIONAL ESPRESSO BARISTA TITLE:
After succeeding the above 3 courses, students have the possibility to obtain the “Professional Espresso Barista Title”.